Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I want to send a humungous thanks out to the mysterious Nancy who donated 6 skeins of Rowanspun dk in a beautiful pumpkin color and 6 more skeins of Rowanspun 4 ply in a luscious jewel green. Nancy – if you happen to come across my blog, please leave a comment or send me an email so I can thank you properly!

I love it...



No. That most certainly isn't my bathtub. Look, its Mount Rowan!



And great thanks and admiration go to Susan and Margene who organized Give a Little and raised $102,337.81 for victims of Hurricane Katrina. You guys did a fantastic job and I cant even imagine the amount of work that went into this project.

I already had to hide my delicious new yarn because I was itching to cast on right away. In fact, I happen to have a few balls of Yorkshire tweed 4 ply lurking in my stash in very complementary colors – I cant help but think this might be the start of my first fair isle project!

If anyone has any ideas, feel free to drop a comment or email - I definitely need a little help finding the perfect project for this beautiful yarn.

No comments: