Wednesday, March 08, 2006

No Knitting Here

Does this even qualify as a knitting blog anymore? I haven't knit a thing in a week, I haven't been able to read knitting blogs, I missed Spiders last Friday and will be missing it again this week for a business trip. (At least perhaps I'll get in some knitting time so that I have somthing to post on this here blog.) We've been cooking lamb in culinary school - that's pretty much as anti-knit as one can get. I'll be back soon.

In the meantime, here's a picture of the largest ball of twine. Just imagine if it were wool...

4 comments:

Mintyfresh said...

mmmmmm . . . lamb.

(my favorite meat)

carrie said...

if you don't tell the wool about the lamb, i won't.

Brooklyn Handspun said...

Ahh don't stress I think a lot of us have been too busy to blog...it'll calm down soon - hopefully!

RheLynn said...

it looks like it is going to outgrow its roof!